|© 2010 BandTCanineCorral
Web Design and Graphics by Ginger
Why Buy My Puppy
From A Oklahoma
We are proud to be a breeder in Oklahoma!Our state
has the highest standards in Inspections, Rules ,
Regulations,and Animal Care Regulations in the
entire United States.These regulation standards are
strictly enforced so Oklahoma State licensed
breeders are educated in there profession and no
sub standard breeders or (puppy mills) tolerated.
Heres just a few reasons our puppy's are the best in
- USDA Licensed and Inspected minimum of twice a yr.
- Licensed and Inspected by the Oklahoma State Board of
Commercial Pet Breeders yearly.
- AKC Inspections at least once a year.
- AKC DNA testing done on my puppy's and adults to insure
- Monthly puppy inspection on every puppy at our facility by
- Puppy's get parvo shots and 5in1 combo shots at 4,6,9
&12wks of age also coccidia/giardia prevention.
- Free Royal Canine sample bag of food,shot record,and also
- 15 yrs of experience in animal husbandry/breeding and much
experienced in shipping air and ground.
- Health Insurance through ,Pet Assurance, available for
unforeseen vet bills from 500 to 1000 will be reimbursed to
- 1 Yr Puppy Guarantee (must take your pet to vet within 48
hours of purchase or next business day)
- Every puppy will be microchiped and enrolled in Pet Key for
the life of your dog,no yearly dues.(includes pet finder alerts,
and Dog Star Training DVD, and 1 800 number for problem
training) a 199.00 value/free with every dog.
- Adults are on the premises to see ,so you can witness how
they are raised, the more than adequate space for
running/exercise for the adults and puppy's that will support
there healthy bone and joint health.
- All adult dogs and puppies are well socialized with adults
teenagers and kids.(we also have kids day every Saturday
for children to come out and just play with the pups,
supervised of course)